.

9:00



Hello bloggers :) After so long without updating (yes, kill me but I do not get time any site) here's a new entry because of course, and think that because they do not remember to update you on the contrary, I remember even more: ) The truth is that I will try to update more often and such.
Returning to this entry, premiered these boots (for me as pretty) that I bought, the truth is I can not live without them. Hope you like the input. Thank you very much, kisses.


Hola bloggers :) Después de tanto tiempo sin actualizar(sí, matadme pero no saco tiempo de ningún sitio) aquí tenéis una nueva entrada porque claro, ni penséis que porque no actualice no me acuerdo de vosotras, al contrario, me acuerdo aún más :) La verdad es que intentaré actualizar más a menudo y tal.
Volviendo a esta entrada, estrené estas botas(para mi tan bonitas) que me compré, la verdad es que no puedo vivir sin ellas. Espero que os guste la entrada. Muchas gracias, besos























You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. COn el día que hace necesitaría esas botas!!!

    Besos rojos ;-)

    ResponderEliminar

Banners

 SheIn -Your Online Fashion Vintage dresses
GIF Mujer 1 200x200
Romwe Casual-Dress
Default 200x200