15:30



Hello bloggers :) After a hiatus with the blog, I'm back to update.
The only truth that I have time to make me photos, update the blog, I'm with exams and that's all he has done that has left the blog for a long time. But hey, I bring you more photos and hope you like it as much or more as I liked before. A big kiss, thanks :)


Hola bloggers :) Después de un parón con el blog, he vuelto a actualizar.
La verdad que apenas tengo tiempo para hacerme fotos, actualizar el blog, estoy con exámenes y eso es todo lo que ha hecho que haya dejado el blog por un largo tiempo. Pero bueno, ya os traigo más fotos y espero que os gusten tanto o más como antes os gustaban. Un beso enorme, gracias :)
























You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the sweater and blazer! Super cute outfit.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    I would really love for you to enter this. There are only 4 more days to enter:

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bienvenida de nuevo guapa!!

    Besos rojos ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. bienvenida de nuevo y gracias por tu correo! :)
    estoy teniendo problemas de nuevo con la plantilla y por eso a veces no se puede comentar... normalmente se soluciona al darle a cargar de nuevo el blog, tendré que ponerlo!
    y me gusta mucho el bolso ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Que monada de collar! Bienvenida guapa :)

    Un abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Precioso el bolso :)

    http://valentinamode.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Banners

 SheIn -Your Online Fashion Vintage dresses
GIF Mujer 1 200x200
Romwe Casual-Dress
Default 200x200