9:00



Good morning bloggers. The other day I left a comment on the blog telling me if I could make a post teaching how was my hair with wicks made ​​me, and of course, here is the post. I took to make the photos the same day as the other post because I have no time haha. 
If you want me to do a post on a particular topic you can send me an email to lydia2904@hotmail.com or, leave me a comment on the blog. I hope you like kisses.

Buenos días bloggers. El otro día me dejaron un comentario en el blog diciéndome si podía hacer un post enseñando cómo quedó mi pelo con las mechas que me hice, y como no, aquí esta el post. Aproveché para hacer las fotos el mismo día que las del otro post porque no tengo tiempo jaja.

Si queréis que haga algún post de algún tema en particular me podéis mandar un correo a lydia2904@hotmail.com o bien, dejarme un comentario en el blog. Espero que os guste, besos.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Me gusta mucho el pelo con las mechas así :)
    y el collar es precioso!

    ResponderEliminar

Banners

 SheIn -Your Online Fashion Vintage dresses
GIF Mujer 1 200x200
Romwe Casual-Dress
Default 200x200