Crazy hair

11:43


Hello bloggers! Today I left a post with these photos we took yesterday. 
At last I released this shirt that my mother gave me for my birthday and I had not yet set. I decided to combine it with white pants and wedges since combined with shorts did not quite convince me. What do you think? Hope you like it. A huge kiss.

¡Hola bloggers! Hoy os dejo un post con estas fotos que hicimos ayer.

Por fín estrené esta camisa que me la regaló mi madre para mi cumpleaños y todavía no me la había puesto. Decidí combinarla con unos pantalones blancos y cuñas ya que combinada con unos shorts no me acababa de convencer. ¿Qué os parece? Espero que os guste. Un beso enorme.















You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Qué bonita la blusa!! Me encanta cómo te resalta el moreno!!! Muy guapa!
    un besito!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oooh-- I love the top! What a great gift… and definitely think styling it with white jeans was the way to go :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encanta tu look, el mío de hoy es con los mismos colores! Estás guapísima

    Un besito

    http://dresstoimpressibiza.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/baby-blue-white.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. crisp and fresh!! love the white purse and pants!

    Animated Confessions

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ¡Qué guapa! La blusita me encanta, tiene un color precioso :)
    Besos
    http://unachicasual.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Muy bonita la blusa!Me encanta esa combinación de colores.Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. love it so much! great post.


    ** Like Beauty Editer on Facebook **

    love,
    Beauty EditerBeauty Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  8. ¡¡¡me encanta el look!!! besos rojos por doquier!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. AMAZZZING color combos! And that turquoise shirt is the best colour!
    kisses

    xoThe Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ResponderEliminar

Banners

 SheIn -Your Online Fashion Vintage dresses
GIF Mujer 1 200x200
Romwe Casual-Dress
Default 200x200