Lost in the forest

10:00


Hello bloggers!
I really wanted to show you these pictures because for me they are precious to you is not what you seem.
For photos we chose a place that very well come to look for new shorts I chose this shirt (these shirts are very fashionable this season) and hat. I do not usually use them but me crazy so here I said, why not?
I hope you like it.
A huge kiss, 
Lydia. 

¡Hola bloggers! 
Tenía muchas ganas de enseñaros estas fotos porque para mí son preciosas, a vosotros no se qué os parecerán. 
Para las fotos elegimos un lugar que le viniese muy bien al look, para éste elegí shorts nuevos, camisa(estas camisas están muy de moda esta temporada) y sombrero. No suelo usarlos aunque me vuelven loca asique dije: ¿por qué no? 
Espero que os guste. 
Un beso enorme, 
Lydia. 















Shorts: H&M 
Shirt/ Camisa: Primark 
Hat/ Sombrero: Stradivarius 
Bag/ Bolso: Primark 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. ME ENCANTA, el sombrero es precioso y el sitio que has escogido me vuelve loca

    Elsasunshine.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very nice outfit! And I really love your hat

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Todo increícle, el look, el lugar, las fotos.

    Tu sombrero esta hermoso.

    http://ichbinsil.blogspot.mx/2015/07/adidas-look.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ilove this Outfit so much the boho style suits you perfectly
    love it, hope we see more of this tyle
    amazing!

    hope you visit my blog too <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Perfect style ! Your blouse is gorgeous and I love your bag :)

    ResponderEliminar

Banners

 SheIn -Your Online Fashion Vintage dresses
GIF Mujer 1 200x200
Romwe Casual-Dress
Default 200x200