Bear

10:00


Hello bloggers!
To cope with the cold I do not hesitate to remove my furry coats or teddy bears as I call them since they are the best in the world. This time I wanted to make a look a little more special and it came to my mind to use this bag that you can not deny that it is not cute. Honestly, I do not use it in my day to day life but it has become the most special of my wardrobe. It's from TwinkleDeals and you can shop it if you click here. What do you think?
I hope you like it.
A huge kiss, 
Lydia. 

¡Hola bloggers! 
Para hacer frente al frío no dudo en sacar mis abrigos peluditos u ositos como yo les llamo ya que son lo mejor del mundo. En esta ocasión quise hacer un look un poco más especial y me vino a la mente utilizar este bolso que no me podréis negar que no es una monada. Sinceramente, no lo utilizo en mi día a día pero se ha convertido en el más especial de mi armario. Es de la web TwinkleDeals y podéis comprarlo haciendo click aquí. ¿Qué os parece? 
Espero que os guste. 
Un beso enorme, 
Lydia. 












You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Luxurious jacket, the bag is cute. You look beautiful!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ResponderEliminar

Banners

 SheIn -Your Online Fashion Vintage dresses
GIF Mujer 1 200x200
Romwe Casual-Dress
Default 200x200