Choker

10:00


Hello bloggers!
I leave you with a short post in which I show you my new jersey Dresslily web that you loved when I taught you by Instagram (@lydiacorzo). It is special because of the zippers it has on the elbows and neck type poker. You can buy it by clicking here. I combined it with black leather skirt and bag in the same color. Regarding the booties are from the web Gamiss and I love the openings and tacks they have. You can buy them by clicking here. What do you think?
I hope you like it.
A huge kiss, 
Lydia. 

¡Hola bloggers! 
Os dejo con un breve post en el que os muestro mi nuevo jersey de la web Dresslily que os encantó cuando os lo enseñé por Instagram(@lydiacorzo). Es especial por las cremalleras que tiene en los codos y el cuello tipo chóker. Podéis comprarlo haciendo click aquí. Lo combiné con falda de piel en color negro y bolso en el mismo color. Respecto a los botines son de la web Gamiss y me encanta por las aberturas y tachas que tienen. Podéis comprarlos haciendo click aquí. ¿Qué os parece? 
Espero que os guste. 
Un beso enorme, 
Lydia. 

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Banners

 SheIn -Your Online Fashion Vintage dresses
GIF Mujer 1 200x200
Romwe Casual-Dress
Default 200x200